[Mimedefang] Graphdefang 0.9 missing events?

John Kirkland jpk at bl.org
Sat Nov 1 22:57:16 EST 2003

As far as an easy test goes...

try running 'file' against your SummaryDB.  Mine says:

SummaryDB.db:  Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)

If you are having a problem with this... your's will say version 2 or
something like that.

Don't call me an expert on this, but I'm doing some pretty weird stuff
with storing nested hashes, and I suspect that the earlier versions of
DB_File don't support it.  You can try 2 things... just upgrade your
DB_File from the BerkeleyDB distribution.  If that doesn't do it, then do
the whole thing.

-John