[Mimedefang] Graphdefang 0.9 missing events?

Mark admin at asarian-host.net
Sat Nov 1 23:18:51 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Kirkland" <jpk at bl.org>
To: "Mark" <admin at asarian-host.net>
Cc: <mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Graphdefang 0.9 missing events?

> As far as an easy test goes...
>
> try running 'file' against your SummaryDB.

Thanks for the tip. :)

> Mine says:
>
> SummaryDB.db:  Berkeley DB (Hash, version 8, native byte-order)
>
> If you are having a problem with this... your's will say version 2 or
> something like that.

Mine says:

... SummaryDB.db: Berkeley DB 1.85 (Hash, version 2, native byte-order)

Oy. :( It seems my Berkeley DB is kinda ancient too. Odd; it is the version
that came with the FreeBSD 4.7R release. Hard to believe it would be THAT
old.

Now, for the FreeBSD users, has anyone ever ugraded to 4.1.25, and lived to
tell about it? :) I am still rather reluctant to make this step, as I really
fear it may break my system.

Thanks again,

- Mark