[Mimedefang] Can't locate Unix/Syslog.pm

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed May 28 13:58:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Albert E. Whale, CISSP wrote:

> Yes, I am running Linux Mandrake 8.2 on Three Mail Servers, in two
> locations (as well as others).
> Have you seen this before?

I haven't seen it myself, because I don't run Mandrake.  But I've
heard other people complain about some background process mysteriously
changing file permissions on Mandrake.

I currently run a motley collection of Red Hat versions, as well as
test setups running Solaris and FreeBSD.  But I put Gentoo Linux on
my laptop and I love it... I would seriously consider Gentoo if I ever
had to rebuild my mail server.