[Mimedefang] SMTP Tarpit

listuser at numbnuts.net listuser at numbnuts.net
Tue May 27 12:01:44 EDT 2003

I believe you must have come into the conversation in the middle because
this would entirely defeat the goals I have in mind.  I don't want to
reject any spam connections on this spamtrap box which is what
BAD_RCPT_THROTTLE would do (which is why I use it on production MTAs).  I
just need to figure out how to reject the known-to-not exist query that
dictionary attack spamware makes to see if an MTA is a spamtrap.  That's
the goal.

Justin