[Mimedefang] Ignoring Certain Domains

Jim McCullars jim at info.uah.edu
Tue May 20 23:50:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, James McKiernan wrote:

> We now require to route mail leaving the company through this mail proxy. We
> do however not want this mail to be scanned by spamassassin.
>
> Does anyone on the list know how to configure  spamassassin or mimedefang to
> ignore mail based on source IP or source domain

   Something like this, maybe:

sub filter_relay {
   my ($ip, $name, $helo) = @_;
   if ($name =~ /robertwalters\.com\.au$/i) {   # internal relay?
     return ("ACCEPT_AND_NO_MORE_FILTERING", "OK")  # yes, no filtering
   }
   return ("CONTINUE", "OK");
}

   This assumes that the host name of the internal sender is available to
the relay.  HTH...