[Mimedefang] Ignoring Certain Domains

James McKiernan James.McKiernan at robertwalters.com.au
Tue May 20 23:24:01 EDT 2003

Hello List,

I have mimedefang and Spamassassin running on a RH sendmail proxy that is
used to scan incoming mail before it gets sent to our internal mail servers.

We now require to route mail leaving the company through this mail proxy. We
do however not want this mail to be scanned by spamassassin.

Does anyone on the list know how to configure  spamassassin or mimedefang to
ignore mail based on source IP or source domain or for that matter
destination domain or email address.

Regards,

James.

CAUTION: Electronic mail sent through the Internet is not secure and could
be intercepted by a third party.

your systems administrator.

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp