[Mimedefang] mimedefang and rezor not working

troy lebouef troy at lebouef.com
Sun May 4 09:34:00 EDT 2003

Yep ... thanks for your help ...

What do you think about this ?? I am running cloudmark client on outlook
... I also have the razor working with spamassassin. Here is the
situation. I get a spam that is not caught by spamassassin/razor but it
is identified by cloudmark client on my workstation. I don't understand
why the difference ??