[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.32-BETA-1 is available

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Mar 27 10:42:00 EST 2003

http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/#download

This has a new function (replace_entire_message) and a fix to the
"resend_message*" functions, and a couple of other minor fixes.

2003-03-27  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

	* mimedefang.c (envfrom): When we create the spool directory,
	call it "mdefang-qid" where "qid" is the Sendmail queue identifier.
	If this fails, we fall back to the old way of generating spool
	directory names.

	* mimedefang.pl.in (replace_entire_message): Added
	replace_entire_message function to replace the entire message
	with a user-supplied MIME::Entity in filter_end.

2003-03-26  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

	* mimedefang.pl.in: Use the "-oi" option to Sendmail when
	resending messages (Michael Sofka).

2003-03-21  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

	* mimedefang.pl.in (md_log_enable): Added optional
	$enum_recips argument to control whether a line is logged for
	each recipient, or just a single line per message. (John Kirkland)

	* mimedefang.pl.in (gen_date_msgid_headers): We add proper
	"Date:" and "Message-ID:" headers to internally-generated
	MIMEDefang notifications.

2003-03-17  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

	* Version 2.31 RELEASED