[Mimedefang] Anyone seeing sneaky spam?

Dave Williss dwilliss at microimages.com
Tue Mar 25 17:22:01 EST 2003

I've been getting Spam where they are going out of their way to put
extra spaces and punctuation in the middle of words to prevent matching.
I got one the other day for "In k-je t car tridges".

You'd think the bastards would figure out that if people are blocking
the stuff it's because they don't want it and going around the filter will
just make people mad.

 -- Dave Williss
------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons,
   for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup