[Mimedefang] Anyone seeing sneaky spam?

Peter P. Benac ppbenac at emacolet.com
Tue Mar 25 17:42:01 EST 2003

Dave,

     You are assuming that the mail is somewhat legit in the first place.
There is a ton of Norton Systemworks SPAM that goes to a web site that will
download porn to your system and then they try to blackmail you.  This was
reported by Information Week last week.   You honestly think the senders of
this kind of SPAM care it's being blocked.

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!