[Mimedefang] Mimedefang daemons won't stop

Benny Pedersen xpoint at junc.org
Tue Mar 25 15:03:01 EST 2003

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 10:00, Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:

> I need to be able to control reliably the Sendmail and Mimedefang
> daemons before I feel comfortable about deploying this new
> mail-server, so your help will be much appreciated.

the init script does not stop the multiplexor for some reason :(

if you kill the pid for the multiplexor all the rest of the pids will stop

i still miss the rpm pakages with all perls mimedefang needs, i have just install the perls i have found, so dependice on rpmbuild for mimedefang will fail even for a working perl install :)

i begin loving perls, but why is all this perl setup needed ?
--
  8:55pm  up 19:08,  3 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.03