[Mimedefang] MIME::Parser: can't open tmpfile

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Mon Mar 24 19:12:01 EST 2003

Thank you for your advice, I tried 'mimedefang.pl -test' and I've
got "Filter /usr/local/etc/mimedefang/mimedefang-filter seems syntactically
correct." message
Sometimes filter works just fine, email comes through ang filtered. I have the
same mimedefang-filter at another server running FreeBSD 4.7-RELEASE and have
no problems. But at my main mail server which is FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE I'm
getting these errors :-(
It seems the only way to fix it to upgrade to newer release (I'm waiting for
4.8 very soon) but it's a heck a lot of work to transfer all the data, accounts
and mail boxes :-(

Dmitry