[Mimedefang] bounces

Paul freebsd at pksnet.com
Thu Mar 20 18:01:01 EST 2003

>> --and scores high for some reason, and our rule says to bounce it.
>OK, then it bounces.

*grin* It does bounce. I've noticed stuff that gets quarantained by SA which MD tries to send to postmaster for notification, gets bounced again because of it's score. Now I do not think that is what I want. I have to check my mimedefang-filter to see if I can make a safe exemption for these

I agree with the risks you state but this is a message generated by MD itself and maybe should be exempt from scanning?