Disclaimers (was RE: [Mimedefang] MD 2.30 having probs with SpamAssassin 2.50)

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Wed Mar 12 13:07:01 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Richard Cooper wrote:

> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
> they are addressed.

Please note that any message sent to this list is archived in
publicly-accessible Web space.  Therefore, I urge you not to append
disclaimers such as this to your postings.  They waste space on
my server, and if they are ruled legally enforceable, I may run
into problems because of the public nature of the archives.