[Mimedefang] newbie question: are all the rules hardcoded?

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Mar 10 16:13:00 EST 2003

The responses have answered my questions.  Thanks.

Agreed, the parsing of a central config file would add complexity to MD's
general action() functions.  However, I do think in the long run it would
save much time in getting a system up and running through a config file than
through inline code changes.  That's just how samba and most everthing else
works that I am used to.

So I really need to start off with a fresh "mimedefang-filter" file which is
database (or config file) driven from the start.  I know have a goal!

Thanks again,
-Eric Wood

From: "Kris Deugau" <kdeugau at webhart.net>