[Mimedefang] Mimedefang, sendmail, spamassassin relay only.

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Mon Jun 23 15:14:00 EDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Kayne Kruse wrote:

> I do something similar to route mail to two separate internal mail
> servers.  Basically you can do this with virtuser.  Virtuser sendmail db
> allows you to route mail messages in a wildcard format.  e.g.
>
> @domain.com %1 at nextmta.domain.com

I started to type in why this was not working for me, but after I thought
about it, I figured out my own error. This setup works fine, but I didn't
have my domain.com in local-host-names so it was telling me mail loops
back to me.

Sorry for the confusion. I'll respond to the other suggestion to him and
why I decided not to go with it.

Gerald