[Mimedefang] relay_sender DISCARD

Du Plooy, Ernst ernst at tfs.ac.za
Thu Jun 26 11:13:01 EDT 2003

The reason I'm using filter_sender is to drop the mail (for certain
senders) before receiving all of the data.  I don't want to use
sendmail's DISCARD option since I'm logging the senders dropped info in
a DB (and for that I need the mail to be passed to MD).

Like mentioned the REJECT option is working perfectly except I don't
necessarily want to send warnings to senders that their mail was
dropped.

Regards,
Ernst