[Mimedefang] Mimedefang and KAV Antivirus(AVP)

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Jun 24 09:12:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm running mimedefang 2.33 and Kaspersky AntiVirus for Sendmail on RedHat 9

KAV use a custom mailer called kavkeeper.
The mimedefang-filter is running fine but the problem I have is that
the $RelayAddr is empty in mimedefang-filter.

I tested the same filter in another sendmail installation without the KAV
and the $RelayAddr variable is working fine.

I think it has to do with the kavkeeper.m4 mailer from KAV.

Anyone has any tips on using KAV(AvpLinux) with mimedefang?

Many thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.