[Mimedefang] Mimedefang, sendmail, spamassassin relay only.

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Mon Jun 23 15:24:02 EDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Or, perhaps better, with mailertable:
>
> domain.com		esmtp:[nextmta.domain.com]

This is close to how I really wanted to drop in mimedefang. I still have
another setup that I would like to get working like this:

domain.com	spamass3434:[localhost]

with spamass3434 being a defined mailer that uses the mimedefang mail
filter and listens on an oddball port. I can't find a way to tell the
milter to only be applied to one mailer though. Then I was going to pass
mail from spamass3434 mailer to the final destination.

> This is a Sendmail issue; you should read the README file in the
> sendmail cf/ directory.

Read it, tried tons of setups before mailing this list. As you well know
sendmail has no mailing list of its own. I own the 2nd and 3rd
edition of the bat book as well. I've also read every page at
sendmail.org/m4. Thanks for the suggestions and making me pause long
enough to see my own mistake.