[Mimedefang] Mimedefang, sendmail, spamassassin relay only.

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Mon Jun 23 15:32:01 EDT 2003

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Gerald wrote:

> This is close to how I really wanted to drop in mimedefang. I still have
> another setup that I would like to get working like this:

> domain.com	spamass3434:[localhost]

What are you trying to do?  Have mail for some domains scanned, but
not others?  You might want to try stream_by_domain (see the
mimedefang-filter man page.)

> with spamass3434 being a defined mailer that uses the mimedefang mail
> filter and listens on an oddball port. I can't find a way to tell the
> milter to only be applied to one mailer though.

You'd need two separate Sendmail configuration files and two separate
Sendmail daemons.  It's doable, but the book-keeping would get pretty
nightmarish.  The daemons would need separate mailertable databases,
etc.