[Mimedefang] Spamassassin and MIMEDefang

Eric Six erics at sirsi.com
Wed Jun 18 13:37:00 EDT 2003

Everyone,

I have just migrated from spamass-milter to mimedefang. Everything is
working great!

I would like to know if anyone has done this or can direct me in the way to
do this:

Mimedefang is maintaining the original email and attaching the SpamAssassin
report. Using spamass-milter, it attaches the original email and the body of
the message is the SA report. I would like this same functionality, so our
users don't actually see the spam if they are not deleting it upon delivery,
all they see is the SpamAssassin score report.

Thanks in advance,
Eric