[Mimedefang] still confused about spamassassin

Dana Holland dana.holland at navarrocollege.edu
Wed Jun 18 12:33:00 EDT 2003

I just finished installing MIMEDefang according to the HOW-TO on the
website.  I've restarted sendmail and the logs indicate that MIMEDefang
is working fine.  But I'm still unclear about the relationship with
SpamAssassin and how to put that product into service.  I installed it
and tested it (per the HOW-TO).  But isn't there something else I should
do?  What am I missing?

Dana Holland    dana.holland at navarrocollege.edu 903-875-7355
Navarro College    Corsicana, TX
http://www.navarrocollege.edu/staff_pages/dana/dana.html