[Mimedefang] multiple antivirus engines

Jim Shewmaker jims at zol.com
Tue Jun 3 13:33:00 EDT 2003

Hi all,
  Any tips on using multiple AV engines with mimedefang?  I did a quick
search and didn't find anything, I would like to use a few to hedge my bets
(especially for initial outbreaks).

  Also would like to take advantage of the fastest opensource option first,
and if that doesn't appear to have a virus, try the next opensource option,
etc.

  Or am I smoking crack thinking that the default filter only scans with the
first Feature it finds?  Any thoughts would be great, ie: I'm wasting my
time, whatever.  Thanks for a great product.