[Mimedefang] Revisiting the bombardment of 451 Tempfailing errors

Justin Shore listuser at numbnuts.net
Wed Jul 9 00:53:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Jim McCullars wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Justin Shore wrote:
>
> > Howdy all.  I'm still having trouble with my server deciding to tempfail
> > everything after only a handful of minutes running.  It has all but made
> > the mail system unusable.
>
>    Sorry to hear that.  Did I understand from David's reply to you that
> you are running this under Solaris?  What version, and what compiler are
> you using?

I left out a rather important detail in my email.  I'm running Redhat 7.3.
My bad. :)  I don't have the time to expand on my Solaris abilities at the
moment or a decent machine to run it on (an IPC just doesn't cut it
anymore).

I'm about ready to hand over access to my box to a MD guru to see if they
can find the problem.  Almost anyways. :)

Thanks for the reply
Justin