[Mimedefang] Both_Receive

Carol Man mimedefang at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 08:53:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

 well, I really tried to make it work, but it didn't
work!! Can anybody help me? =)
 I would like my Mimedefang/SpamAssassin do two
things:

 - administrator receive the Mimedefang Report,
SpamAssassin Report and entire message
 - sender receive a notification telling that his
message was blocked (don't send his message back to
him)

 Here is part of my code:

my($hits, $req, $names, $report) =
spam_assassin_check();
            if ($hits >= $req) {
                md_log('spam', $hits, $RelayAddr);
                my($score);
                if ($hits < 40) {
                    $score = "*" x int($hits);
                } else {
                    $score = "*" x 40;
                }
                # We add a header which looks like

                # this: X-Spam-Score: 6.8 (******)
                # NAME_OF_TEST,NAME_OF_TEST
                # The number of asterisks in parens is

                # the integer part of the spam score
                # clamped to a maximum of 40.
                # MUA filters can easily be written to

                # trigger on a minimum number of
                # asterisks...
                # action_change_header("X-Spam-Score",

                # "$hits ($score) $names");

                # If you find the SA report useful,
add
                # it, I guess...
                action_add_part($entity, "text/plain",

                              "-suggest",
                              "$report\n",

"SpamAssassinReport.txt", "inline");

                action_add_header("X-Spam-Warning",
"SpamAssassin says this message is SPAM");
                action_add_header("X-Spam-Status",
"Yes, hits=$hits required=$req");
                action_add_header("X-Spam-Report",
"$report");