[Mimedefang] Revisiting the bombardment of 451 Tempfailing errors

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Tue Jul 8 10:17:00 EDT 2003

On 7/8/03 10:17 PM, "Justin Shore" <listuser at numbnuts.net> wrote:

...snip...

> # Lets SA run its DNSBLs and Razor stuff, I think
> #$SALocalTestsOnly = 0;

why don't you set $SALocalTestsOnly = 1; to be sure that it's not defaulting
to 0.

so, if it's not set to 1 (and probably if it's not defined) it'll try to run
the network tests. by setting this variable to 1 you're saying "ONLY run the
local tests, no network tests please, thanks"

that could be causing your problems right there if it's trying to do a bunch
of network lookups and having problems with it for whatever reason.

hope that helps.

alan