[Mimedefang] Annoying warning message since activating Razor

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 18 11:02:01 EST 2003

>From: Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
>
>I posted that?  Hmmmph.  Try this in place of 189 instead, this is what I
>used:
>
>     my (@path);
>     @path = split(':', $ENV{PATH}) if defined($ENV{PATH});
>
>It shuts up my perl 5.8.0, I would imagine it would work for 5.005 too,
>but that sure was a ways back for me ;-)

Didn't change anything, it now complains about the "my (@path);" line :-(

I might just try an upgrade of perl.  I've been putting it off because doing
so may break things.  On the other hand I suppose it's long past time I
tried at least 5.6.1 on this box.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?