[Mimedefang] Annoying warning message since activating Razor

Jason Englander jason at englanders.cc
Sat Jan 18 11:59:01 EST 2003

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Rob MacGregor wrote:

> I might just try an upgrade of perl.  I've been putting it off because doing
> so may break things.  On the other hand I suppose it's long past time I
> tried at least 5.6.1 on this box.

Sounds like a plan to me.  I only slept 4 hours, so I'm not going to
have any (valid) ideas about it for at least a day or two ;-)  Last box I
had 5.005 on was retired a year or two ago, or I'd figure it out myself.

  Jason

--
Jason Englander <jason at englanders.cc>
394F 7E02 C105 7268 777A  3F5A 0AC0 C618 0675 80CA