[Mimedefang] Trendmicro virusscanner problems..

Rajesh Bhandari BhandaR at mail.nlm.nih.gov
Thu Jan 9 16:38:01 EST 2003

Did you change the Mailer definitions for Mlocal, Mrelay etc as defined in the VirusWall documentation? Remember that sendmail1 must handoff to the VirusWall, which must handoff to Sendmail2.

In any case, lets take this off the list.  Please send me your specific configs, and I'll try and answer your questions the best I can.

Rajesh

>>> M.Richardson at tk.parlement.nl 01/09/03 11:22AM >>>
Rajesh,

Could you post your milter definitions from your site.mc which u used to
compile your sendmail.cf ?

I tried using the mimedefang filter in conjuction with viruswall but it
doesn't scan properly: virusses pass through the filter and live happily
ever after..

Thanks