[Mimedefang] Stream_by_recipient

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Mon Jan 6 10:43:00 EST 2003

Thanks David.  Do you have an example of that?  I can understand MD not
rereading the SA config file for each message; the config file shouldn't
change between messages.  However, after breaking up the original message
into separate messages, shouldn't it be evaluated differently based on who
the message is now individually destined for?  Otherwise, what would be the
purpose of stream_by_recipient?  I must really be missing something...:-)

Cheers,

Stefano