[Mimedefang] SA 2.50

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Mon Feb 24 18:21:01 EST 2003

Thanks to all of you that replied.  I got the courage to upgrade!  Only
problem I had afterwards were a bunch of errors in my maillog complaining of
incorrect versions in /usr/share/spamassassin and other errors.  One error
talked about running SA with -c, but I had no idea where that would be done.
So, I backed up the spamassassin directory, reinstalled and it works fine
now.  BTW, did you see that messages from this list plings the test
KNOWN_MAILING_LIST?  Congratulations, David, you are "known" for your
mailing list :-D

Thank you and cheers,

Stefano