[Mimedefang] Bounce With A Message?

Joshua Bowser sysadmin at greenwood.net
Tue Feb 11 14:28:01 EST 2003

I'm with you there... I'm a small ISP as well... only about 2500
customers. I know this would be big, we get MAJOR spam already
(20,000-40,000/day), but I do hate bouncing any legit mail! Maybe if the
score was between a certain number... say if it scored <10 then attempt
to verify? Still it is bad, but worth it not to hear complaints from
customers getting legit mail bounced! =( I'm just happy to not be
filtering outgoing mail anymore... hehe... cut down on a LOT of tech
calls! =)

	-Joshua-