[Mimedefang] Local Mail

Joshua Bowser sysadmin at greenwood.net
Mon Feb 10 15:09:01 EST 2003

I'm trying to not run spam checks for all OUTGOING mail. Being that
sometimes local users (we're a dialup ISP) get blocked when sending out.
Big pain... I've tried 2 or 3 different methods of doing this, but seem
to always bomb mimedefang, or end up with non-local originating mail
slipping through. I tried an alteration of Richard Coopers suggestion...
but maybe I didn't put it in the right sub...  Anyways, I was hoping
someone has already jumped this hurdle and had written something that
actually works... hehe. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!
Thanks in advance.

	-Joshua-