[Mimedefang] Filter Timed out.

Helpdesk - iWavesystems.com helpdesk at iwavesystems.com
Mon Feb 10 07:34:00 EST 2003

On Monday, February 10, 2003 4:48 PM
Tony Nugent <tony at linuxworks.com.au> wrote:

> On Mon Feb 10 2003 at 16:25, "Helpdesk - iWavesystems.com" wrote:
>
>> Hi,

> It isn't a load problem...

> That's a temp fail due to a problem in your filter.
>
> Did you try checking the syntax?
>
> Perhaps the error is triggered by a specific condition or subroutine
> in your filter caused by something specific in some messages?
> Without looking at your filter it is hard to know.  (Please don't
> post it to the list without trimming it considerably to remove
> non-essential comments and so on).

> You filter, definitely.
>
> Did you try testing it with this?
>
> mimedefang.pl -f /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter -test

[helpdesk at mail mail]$ mimedefang.pl -f /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter -test
Filter /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter seems syntactically correct.

I tired that I know there is no syntax error.

Anymore pointers

-- Manjunath

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.