[Mimedefang] My CFO keeps crashing Mimedefang. (Actually, qmail does...)

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Sat Dec 20 00:32:43 EST 2003

I typically set the following:

In sendmail:
          define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN', `12')dnl

In Filter:

 set MX_MINIMUM to the same as "define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN', `12')"
above

 set MX_MAXIMUM to the one or two above "define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN',
`12')" above

Assuming a 12 in sendmail are you recommending a 48 or 60 for the filter?

Regards,
KAM