[Mimedefang] 'remove_redundant_html_parts called outside of filter_end' problem

alan premselaar alien at 12inch.com
Thu Dec 11 19:57:50 EST 2003

On 12/12/03 4:06 AM, "Justin" <listuser at numbnuts.net> wrote:

...snip...

> It looks like MD is still continuing to temp fail on infected email.  I'm
> going to work out the logic kinks and come back to this problem.  Since
> you're a clamav users, tell me something.  I should disable clamav via
> ./configure and use clamd instead, shouldn't I?

Well, I use clamd. I'm assuming it's faster, although I haven't really done
any performance testing.  the only thing is that when I had the problem with
the databases, clamd was dieing and causing the filter to tempfail, but if i
switched to using clamav instead, it worked fine.  So, i'd say, if clamav is
working for you, might as well stick with it.  (Unless someone else can
provide a good reason to switch)

HTH

alan