[Re: [Mimedefang] Sending virus notification to an email]

David F. Skoll dfs at roaringpenguin.com
Thu Dec 11 14:06:18 EST 2003

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003, Laurent BOULEAU wrote:

> Yes, but we want those emails sent to one only address
> (virus at our_domain). It's only for statistics about infection
> inside/outside of our network, and by IP to know who are infected.

Take a look at the mimedefang source code; there's an internal
routine called "send_mail" that will do what you want:

	send_mail('sender at wherever.net', "Sender's Full Name",
                  'virus-stats at mydomain.net', $body);

The $body should contain the entire message (headers and body) that you
want to send.