[Mimedefang] Preventing bounces for spams

Marco Berizzi pupilla at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 05:58:27 EST 2003

> Emails hit this machine from the internet, get scanned, and
> sent on to an Exchange server.

> I'd like to set it up so that Sendmail will not attempt to send a
bounce
> message back to the sender for emails that qualify as spam.

This is my simple solution. M$-Exchange will not generate an NDR if the
message has precedence bulk.

if ($hits >= 15)
{
return action_bounce("We don't accept SPAM");
}
action_change_header("Subject", "***SPAM*** $Subject ($score)");
action_change_header("X-Spam-Score", "$hits ($score) $names");
action_add_header("Precedence", "bulk");