[Mimedefang] Preventing bounces for spams

Jason M. Burnett Jason.Burnett at silabs.com
Thu Dec 4 10:02:24 EST 2003

Beautiful.  Thanks for that!

--
Jason

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.