[Mimedefang] pb with mimedefang and imp

Paul Sarlat Paul.Sarlat at univ-ag.fr
Wed Dec 3 13:21:17 EST 2003

Good Morning,

Excuse me, but I don't speak english well.
I use horde 2.2.3, imp 3.2.1 and mimedefang filter 2.35 with sendmail
8.12.8. my virus-scanner is sophos. When I try to send mail from imp with
msword or msexcel attachement, the mail is discarded and I have the error
message:

 mimedefang.pl[21608]: Problem running virus scanner: code=2,
category=swerr, action=tempfail

In my sendmail.cf file I have the timeout :
Xmimedefang, S=unix:/var/spool/MIMEDefang/mimedefang.sock, F=T, T=S:5m;R:5m

I have no problem with text file attachement.

thank you for your informations