[Mimedefang] spamcop

David Erickson erickson+mimedefang at mddsg.com
Wed Dec 3 00:10:38 EST 2003

I know this is a little off topic for part of this.. but i have two questions

1) I use Spamcop and spamhaus RBL's in sendmail.  Didn't anyone between
4:50am - 7:33am EST December 2nd have issues with spamcop rejecting
127.0.0.1 as a known spammer?  Not a very nice thing to do.

and more importantly

2) Can someone point me in the right directly of implementing RBL's under
mimedefang?  I'd rather control them under mimedefang so I can not bother
checking from known good mail relays like 127.0.0.1 ;-)

Thanks,

David Erickson, CCSA
erickson at mddsg.com