[Mimedefang] stream_by_domain Confusion

jimmylists at hushmail.com jimmylists at hushmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:58:27 EST 2003

Hi,

I have installed MIMEDefang on a system and have customised the filter
to my needs.

I use stream_by_domain in filter begin to set the $Domain, later in filter_end
I use if($Domain eq "xyz.com") to perform different tasks which work
fine.

If I send a mail through the filter to an address at xyz.com the actions
I require are carried out.

Suppose I send a mail to jim at abc.com  then filter_bad_filename (in sub
filter) filters the mail for bad attachments and the required action
is taken.

Now suppose I send a mail to jim at abc.com and jim at cba.com ie: more then
one domain, then filter_bad_filename is not run.

If I take out the stream_by_domain in filter begin then filter_bad_filename
is run??

I really dont understand how come stream_by_domain is effecting filter_bad_filename.

Any Ideas?

James.

https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434