[Mimedefang] Quarantine based on content WAS: MIMEDefang 2.36-BETA-2 plus administrivia

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Tue Aug 5 15:33:00 EDT 2003

Hey Ken,
	I changed the subject o reflect what you were trying to do.  To
answer your first question: Yes, that can be done with SpamAssassin.  I
would just put something similar to:

rawbody MY_TRENDTEST /Trend SMEX Content Filter has detected sensitive
content/
describe MY_TRENDTEST Found something Trend thought was spam
score MY_TRENDTEST	20

Into my sa-mimedefang.cf file.  Headers may be more to your liking for the
test.

	As for consensus, I think that most people agree that SOMEONE
should be notified in the case of non-delivery.  The only exception are
viruses that forge the from address.  I would recommend redirecting the bad
stuff to a spam mailbox so that a human can review it or delete it at their
leisure, but then again, I'm not at a high volume site.

Hope that helps,

Stefano