[Mimedefang] No Notification to Sender

Fox, Randy Randy_Fox at csgsystems.com
Thu Aug 28 09:17:02 EDT 2003

The syntax is:
	action_notify_sender("text to sender");

However, think twice about sending messages to the sender.  We used to and our queue always had hundreds of unsendable messages due to spam (non-existent) addresses.  I turned a lot of these to:
	action_bounce ("text to sender");
and now the queue normally only has 10-20 messages.  This is much easier to manage.

Randy