[Mimedefang] relays.osirusoft.com

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 27 12:38:00 EDT 2003

    In case people haven't heard yet, Osirusoft is going off the air.
 They are actively blocking *.*.*.* right now, so for those using them
in your relay checks, you may consider removing then as this will reject
all mail to you.  SpamAssassin also uses their relays for testing and
we're expecting an 'rc3' release any time now that will reflect this change.

    From Slashdot:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/08/27/0214238&mode=thread&tid=111&tid=126

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.