[Mimedefang] all_spam_to not working.]

Stefano McGhee SMcGhee at ARCweb.com
Fri Aug 8 08:32:01 EDT 2003

Bill,
	Your call on what you'd like to do.  If all_spam_to is what you're
after, then we'll look into it.  When you say "addresses on same line as
well as on separate lines" do you mean To and Cc?  Are all the recipients
listed as all_spam_to or just one?  What happens when you send the message
to only one recipient listed as an all_spam_to?
	You wouldn't need to used stream_by_domain unless you want per
domain handling.  I use stream_by_recipient to help me do light per user
stuff with SA.

Cheers,

Stefano