[Mimedefang] Looking for an example of obfuscated HTML

John john at jjgb.com
Tue Aug 5 17:01:01 EDT 2003

At 01:20 PM 8/5/2003, you wrote:
>Quite a while back, I remember seeing (on this list) a link to an online
>example of really ofuscated HTML, given as an example of the way spam-ish
>text could be burried within a ton of cruft.  I see examples almost daily,
>but was particularly struck by this one example.  If memory serves, the HTML
>did something with tables, and the link was to a page on the MIMEDefang
>website, but I cant seem to find that link either in my emails, or through a
>search of the roaringpenguin web site.
>
>Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Or am I just in need of a nap?
>
>Thanks.

Go here:
http://list.ourmailsite.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=14

I posted one awhile back on my site...

John Jaeger - Billings, Montana

EMail To	: <mailto:john at jjgb.com>
Home Page	: <http://www.jjgb.com>

PGP:
RSA Key ID: 0xAAEC7751  <http://www.jjgb.com/public_files/RSA_Key.zip>

"Our liberty is protected by four boxes...
     The ballot box, the jury box, the soap box, and the cartridge box."
                                    - Anonymous