Read the changelog! (was Re: [Mimedefang] Multiplexor seems to be failign)

Trevor Morrison trevor at hailix.com
Sat Aug 2 21:07:01 EDT 2003

Hi David,

Thanks for the info.  I read the beginning of the Changelog, but
obivously not far enough down!

I restarted the Sendmail and Mimedefang deamons and copied and pasted
the the ecar virus in the body of a message and sent it to myself.
 Unfourtunately, after looking at the maillog, I did not see any
notification that the email was scanned for viruses upon arrival into my
box.  Am I still missing something?

TIA

Trevor