[Mimedefang] Spamassassin user preferences not showing up?

Lucas Albers admin at cs.montana.edu
Tue Apr 29 20:06:01 EDT 2003

Does mimedefang 2.33 run with spamassassin 2.53, support user preferences?

I appear to not have mime-defang see my user preferences.

I have looked through the /usr/bin/mimedefang.pl and
/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mime-defang and it is using the configuration for
spamassasin of:

	/etc/mail/spamassassin/sa-mime-defang.cf

When I change my required spam level in this file, it shows up in
spamassassin.

I have tested sending mail to the machine and I do show that the
spamassassin headers show up in the headers.

I have enabled this option to use user preferences in the the correct
spamassasin config file:
sa-mime-defang.cf file.
	#enable per user configuration
	allow_user_rules 1

Any ideas on determining what the problem is?
It should generate the configuration files in the home directory if they do
not exist?

--Luke