[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.33 on Solaris 8, follow up

Xiaoyan Ma xma at haas.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 28 23:40:01 EDT 2003

At 07:43 PM 4/28/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>On Mon, 28 Apr 2003, Xiaoyan Ma wrote:
>
> > I just upgraded to 2.33 yesterday and now /var/spool/MIMEDefang is jammed
> > with workdirs: mdefang-XXXXXX
> > I randomly checked quite a few, they were all delivered.  Did I miss
> > something?
>
>Anything in your log?  This is odd; 2.33 is more aggressive about
>cleaning up work directories sooner, not less.

Yes, this is what I got:
  Not cleaning up /var/spool/MIMEDefang/m
defang-h3T2nO5p029293 because of command-line '-d' flag

I restarted MD without -d it took care of the problem.  But I still want to
run debugging. Is there a way around it? I checked the command again:
-d                -- Enable debugging (do not remove spool files)
What puzzles me is that I have been running -d for a few weeks and I don't
recall having all these work directories left in /var/spool/MIMEDefang.

Sorry for sending out 3 pieces of mail in a row.

Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan